If you’re purchasing a home, you should have your septic system looked at to be sure it’s running correctly. A home inspection will not cover a septic system. A septic inspection includes:
- Checking baffles in septic tank
- Checking distribution boxes
- Examination of pipes and mechanisms
- Testing out the drain fields
- Detailed report provided after inspection is completed
Contact Westconn Septic Service, LLC today to get peace of mind about your septic system in New Milford, Brookfield, or Danbury, CT.